Dry Contact Sensor Installation
The Dry Contact Sensor can be connected to the pump controller on the N.C. and Common terminals after removing the 24VAC isolator from the Dry Contact Sensor.
- Cut the 24VAC isolator from the sensor (Fig. 1).
- Attach the Dry Contact Sensor wires to the N.C. and Common terminals on the controller (Fig. 2).
- Place the Hub into pairing mode.
- Remove the battery tab from the Dry Contact Sensor and press the pairing button on the sensor to pair to the Hub.
- Mount the sensor in a location that avoids moisture.
- Rename the sensor to easily distinguish from the homeowner’s other devices.
Example: Sump Pump, Sewage Pump or Backup Pump.
Setup notifications to be received by the installer:
Use the Partner Portal to set up contacts who will receive real-time alerts when a homeowner’s pump has registered an alarm. Be proactive by contacting the customer to set up a service call.
- From the home page, hover over “My Business” and select “Business Intelligence”.
- On the right-hand side, select “Trouble Conditions Alerts”.
- Scroll through the notifications and make sure the “Real-Time Alert” under “Dry Contact Issue Detection” is checked.