- Permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor and dual
ball bearings allow for lower amp draw
- S3 series will save an average of $55 per year
(assumes industry average of 9.5 amps for HP ⅓ pumps and 10.5 amps for
½ HP pumps, $0.12 per kilowatt hour and running time of 5 minutes per hour)
- Pump will pay for itself in just a few years
- The S3033 pumps 6.2 gallons per watt hour (G/Wh) used, which is 180% more efficient than the competitive average of ⅓ HP sump pumps.
- The S3050 pumps 7.6 gallons per watt hour (G/Wh) used, which is 185% more efficient than the competitive average of ½ HP sump pumps.